- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
7. Oktober 2019 @ 10:00 – 11:30
FEELING STRESSED? OVERWHELMED? IN PAIN? JUST NOT QUITE RIGHT? INTERESTED IN BECOMING AN ACTIVE PARTICIPANT IN YOUR OWN HEALTH AND WELL-BEING? WANTING TO CULTIVATE TOOLS THAT WILL ALLOW YOU TO LIVE WITH GREATER EASE, BALANCE, DEPTH AND RESILIENCE?
Consider giving yourself the Gift of Mindfulness
The MBSR course is modelled after the renowned and evidence-based Stress Reduction Programme founded by Dr. Jon Kabat-Zinn in 1979 at the University of Massachusetts Medical School, consisting of 8 weekly 2 ½ hrs sessions and a half-day retreat.
What does the Course offer?
- Guided mindfulness meditation practices
- Gentle stretching and mindful movement
- Self-inquiry techniques
- Mindful listening and communication skills
- Group dialogue and discussion aimed at enhancing awareness in everyday life
- Home practice recordings and hand-outs
- Daily home assignments and practice required
What do Participants who commit to MBSR learn?
- Practical coping skills to improve the ability to handle stressful situations
- To face change and difficulties with greater flexibility and ease
- To discover and develop internal resources towards greater balance and peace of mind
- To become increasingly aware of the interplay of mind and body in health and illness
People participate for diverse reasons such as stress (job, family, relationship, financial), critical life changes, anxiety, grief and bereavement, mood swings, fatigue, sleep disturbances, chronic pain and illness, just not feeling quite right, needing a framework/structure to come to a regular meditation practice and be present for life as it unfolds, or just out of plain curiosity.
Next 8-WEEK SERIES in English from 28 Oct to 16 Dec, Mondays from 9.30-noon,
Mandalahof, Fleischmarkt 16, 1010 Vienna. Silent Practice Day on 30 Nov 2019
Cost: EUR 370 (incl. materials) for total of 25 hrs of training. Discounts upon request!
For details and registration please contact certified MBSR Teacher
Elisabeth Janz Mayer-Rieckh, MA, LSB, DSA, SEP firstname.lastname@example.org /06645937286
or visit www.mbsr-mbct.at; for info in English www.mindfulnessmeditationnyc.com
- Rooftop & Seminarraum